17 April 2008

Vintage Aprons

We are now featuring Aprons made from vintage tablecloths, just in time for Mothers Day.
My friend Jayne Cline and I went to Metrolina Expo, a big antique show,( which was the best time even though it was cold and raining, it didn't stop us from spending lots of money and the entire day there), and we came across aprons made out of tablecloths and of course I said " I can make that" and came back to the store and did. I can't take credit for the idea, but I did put the vintage home twist on it with vintage buttons, and different fabric on the back. I have been in a very SLOW creative mode lately, lots of ideas but no motivation to get them done in any hurry, which means Mothers Day will be here before you know it. I am always running out of time, I better get busy...............

No comments: