27 June 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!





Happy Anniversary to "the vintage home"Wow! I can't believe it has been 1 year since we opened the store..... I look at this picture and just get a huge smile on my face, seeing Kim, my best friend and then partner and the store behind us looking so good. What a great time of reflection not only for the store but with the relationships with my dearest friends who have been on this journey and all the great new people who have come into my life through the store. A ton of hard work and sleepless nights ( that hasn't changed) and reinventing the store every few months it has been quite an experience, and I would do it all again!!!! I am very grateful to all involved and pray that we can all still be here in another year.

Working hard to knock down, paint and glaze the walls.

Kim pricing and inventorying all the merchandise.






Sewing the front window curtains



Lots of merchandise waiting to be placed and later SOLD!

No comments: