19 August 2008

Tunkables

I just got in the most wonderful Silver plate items and Sterling Silver Bracelets by Penny Conti @ Tunkables....My friend Eris Ball , who has a little store in Elkin called "In Every Room" , turned me on to these and we just love them. All the pieces are hand inscribed and each is unique with different sayings. One of my favorites is the Cuff Bracelet with..."the journey is the reward" or the card case that says "if you do what you love you will never work a day in your life". There will be many more new items to come from Tunkables for the holiday, a must present for anyone!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just started carrying "Tunkables" in my shop! The first piece I bought was a personal purchase in Maine for my daughter. Now I am thrilled to be offering these wonderful little gifts to my customers. It's a great line that tugs at the heartstrings & is completely irresistable!