17 July 2009

Changes


Well its been awhile since I have blogged, so many changes...trying to keep store open , then closing store and getting my home based business started. And it is summer so I am trying to spend time with my kids as much as possible. (Including trip to California, which I will post later). So it seems life on life's terms can be a little challenging at times, and so is starting a new business from home. From changing e-mails to accounts and all contacts to being discipline with my time and work. I have moved my sewing studio home to my loft , and I seem to find lots of other things to keep me busy except what I should really be doing. But .....I am trying to get things off the ground and would like to find some new contacts of stores that are interested in "handmade one of a kind" items and more....This is where a big challenge is....the starting point of getting out there and selling not only my items but me too. (Any suggestions is much appreciated). I am off to a good start, opened a booth at The Farmers Hardware in Boone and that seems to be doing pretty good. Here are some pictures of my booth there.





Just a few pics......I have tried to make as many items as possible with the exception of the staple items that are always good sellers for me, soap, cards, and waffle towels.
I will be setting up at the Antique Show in Charlotte at the end of the month, so if anyone is going please stop by and say Hi !!! I will lots of my handmade pillows, linen towels with images and my new bird towels , and of course magnets too... I will post again soon. Thanks everyone for your continued support ...the adventure continues.








1 comment:

Periwinkle Pass Studio said...

Hi Michelle, This is Tammy from Banner ELk. I purchase things from you before and during the closing. I am so glad to hear you are putting a retail area in Boone. I will stop by and see your things tomorrow.

Your space looks great in the photo's.