22 May 2008

Custom Pillows



Here at the vintage home, I am forever working on custom work for my customers, one of the many things I try to offer to my customers, I thought I would share a few photo's of some of my original work...please inquire at the store for your very own originals.....
These pillows were for one of my favorite customers, Carol C, she brought me a picture out of a magazine and the ceneter fabric, which was the arm cover for her sofa, and asked me to make them....Well here you go, they actually look just like the picture...we were pleased!!!


This invitation pillow turned out beautiful, we put the invite on a vintage hankie.


Invitation pillow for "Sweet Sarah", we made curtains out of this same yellow fabric for her bedroom, and she just loves them!!!

Another pillow for Sarah


Photo's can also be put onto a pillow, I especially like the way black and white pictures turn out.

Pillows, pillows and more pillows...we just LOVE them!!!!

No comments: