17 May 2008

Kim's Birthday

Here is my best friend Kim Shumate, actually at my son's birthday. He made everyone wear "the sombrero" and I think it is fitting to see Kim in it. Well it is her 50th birthday, and I am honored to be a part of it and her life. I don't really know were to begin to tell you about what Kim means to me and my life. It warms my heart to know that I have and will always have a friend like Kim in my life. She is definitely one of those people for me that I met and just knew there was something so special about her, and wanted nothing more than to get to know her, be apart of her life and she a part of mine. And here we are, so many memories we have made together and I know there will be so many more, and what a journey it has been. I have learned so much from her and will continue to learn and grow with our friendship. There are so many qualities that stand out about Kim, I couldn't name them all, but here are a few....Loving, kind generous, warm, patient and always encouraging!!! You mean the world to me..I Love You, Happy Birthday Girlfriend.



1 comment:

Kim Shumate said...

Ahhhhhh!! It's a journey together into the emotional intimacy that's challenging and oh, so very rewarding!! I love you Michelle!!