13 September 2008

Fall Open House

It is that time of year again, and I am so happy for the opportunity to still be here for the Fall and Christmas season, the last few months have been a struggle with the economy and it has been a little touch and go, so a big THANK YOU to all my customers who have continued to support the store and who turned out for the Fall Open House!!!! I closed for two days prior and rearranged the entire store. What a job, it is like opening all over again. I had help from my friend Sharon Dean and Pam Lenderman, THANKS ladies I couldn't have done it with out you! Here are some photos of the new look...........and some great new items....
We tried to make little vignettes in each section.





These bottles have been a big hit.




Great new lotions and soaps from K.hall Designs

Decorated Bath Towels

No comments: