15 November 2008

Holiday Open House



We had our Holiday Open House on Thursday November 13th and it was great fun and a huge success. The night before Molly and I were running around like two little elves until 10:00 pm, and back again the next morning getting the store just the way we wanted it to look. And I could not have done it without Molly, she did a FABULOUS job moving and decorating the whole store, so a big huge THANK YOU to her for all her hard work!!!! I think everyone who came had a great time, and it was suggested that we do it again in another couple of weeks...HOLD ON GUYS!! I am worn out from the last one! But we are going to get together to just eat and enjoy each others company after Thanksgiving...so I will post that date as soon as we know. Here are a few pictures of the store that night....If you didn't get a chance to come in please stop in soon.


I did not get many pictures of everyone that night , but I am glad we have this one of Teena Compeau, she did a great job with bringing in tons of food , handmade aprons, and a beautiful pocketbook that we gave as a door prize...THANK YOU for all that you do for us!!!!!!!And a special thanks to Jayne Cline who also brought a ton of food and "WASSAILL", you are the best !!! And of course a Thank You to Keith Lenderman who made my favorite brownies that I always try to tell people that they are no good, so I can have them all, YUMMY as always.


Thank you to EVERYONE...a good time was had by all, and I appreciate my friends and my customers.

No comments: