25 November 2008

Making Creative Memories this December.



Creativity seems to be overflowing in our shop most of the time. Whether it is in the decorating for the season, in the new pillows, or the latest apron style, we are always getting our fingers into some new idea. Well...now there is a chance for you to get your fingers in on the creativity in the shop.








On Tuesday, December 2nd we will be hosting a Christmas card and tag making class! Sheree Sloop, with Creative Memories, is going to lead a class in making these adorable Christmas cards and tags. The class will start at 6pm and will end around 8pm.



But you have to hurry because space is limited. The registration fee is $20. All of your supplies will be provided. Please call the vintage home at 336.903.4932 to reserve your seat. I hope you will be able to join us!




Christmas Card and Tag Class
with Sheree Sloop


Place: the vintage home


Date: Tuesday, December 2nd


Time: 6-8pm


Cost: $20 for registration and supplies

1 comment:

Debbi Beverage said...

Hi Michelle,
I met you at the Metrolina in November. I am sorry to say that I am just getting around to looking at your blog. I love your store, the pictures from your Christmas open house are so pretty!!! Let me know if you will doing anymore shows in Charlotte. I really enjoyed our visit that day. I would love to visit your store also!!!
Debbi